Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,011 (€2,663) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (about 1 hour ago)