Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,499 (€2,812) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)