Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 840 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,946 (COL$6,927,987) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)