Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 768 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,819 (COL$14,959,222) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 2 hours ago)