Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 716 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 59% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,167 (COL$7,252,961) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (24 minutes ago)