Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 839 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39979 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,093 (R$ 12,740) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)