Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40690 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,518 (R$ 8,647) in Campo Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)