Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41262 AUD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 169 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)