Cost of living in Campina Grande, Brazil compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41720 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$8,363 (R$ 20,046) in Campina Grande.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)