Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06935 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,737 (Mex$ 53,883) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)