Cost of living in Campeche, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campeche (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,788 (Mex$ 109,997) in Campeche.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)