Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41060 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,557 (S/. 25,710) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Regina costs C$26,290 (about 2 hours ago)