Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39619 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,491 (S/. 13,861) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)