Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 968 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40204 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,823 (S/. 11,995) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)