Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40778 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,628 (S/. 13,802) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)