Cost of living in Callao, Peru compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40037 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Callao (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,602 (S/. 26,482) in Callao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (36 minutes ago)