Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 876 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02454 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,561 (Php104,377) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Groningen costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Portland, Oregon costs $908 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)