Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 635 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02478 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,307 (Php133,446) in Calapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)