Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 23% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,496 (CH$2,762,747) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (31 minutes ago)