Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 880 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 AUD / CLP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,915 (CH$2,777,262) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)