Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13026 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$23,475 (Bs 180,220) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,625 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)