Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13202 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$12,058 (Bs 91,331) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)