Cost of living comparison between Calabozo, Venezuela and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13100 AUD / VEF *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$22,338 (Bs 170,518) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)