Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14611 AUD / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,860 prices entered by 289 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 65% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)