Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07396 AUD / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,204 prices entered by 349 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)