Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07584 AUD / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,483 prices entered by 400 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 78% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,618 (E£ 21,337) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (42 minutes ago)
- 110 g tube of toothpaste in Colombo costs 143 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)