Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07457 AUD / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,131 prices entered by 425 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 80% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)