Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 8% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,546 in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)