Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,131 in Cairns.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)