Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 741 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.339 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 13% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,043 ($9,742) in Caguas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)