Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 860 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.441 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 32% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,036 (€7,659) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (34 minutes ago)