Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02637 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,786 (Php181,482) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $686 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Whitehorse costs C$1.61 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tainan City costs 24 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)