Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02490 AUD / PHP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,429 (Php177,854) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)