Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,671 (€2,981) in Cadiz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)