Cost of living comparison between Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07066 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,473 (Mex$ 148,218) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)