Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06796 AUD / MXN
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,176 (Mex$ 61,449) in Cabo San Lucas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)