Cost of living comparison between Cabinda, Angola and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00796 AUD / AOA
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 6% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$14,681 (1,844,192 Kwanza) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)