Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 839 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,536 (₩9,018,251) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)