Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 25% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,700 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,798 (₩4,765,360) in Busan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)