Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,738 (€3,609) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)