Cost of living comparison between Burgos, Spain and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.444 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$9,798 (€6,787) in Burgos.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)