Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35198 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 40% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$4,963 (﷼ 14,100) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)