Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35610 AUD / SAR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,700 (﷼ 30,048) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)