Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 907 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.387 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,765 ($1,993) in Bulawayo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)