Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 881 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.337 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 53% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,363 ($5,509) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)