Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.295 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,159 ($2,439) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (42 minutes ago)