Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,016 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.306 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,267 ($2,501) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)