Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 54% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,772 ($2,856) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)