Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 873 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.317 AUD / USD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 57% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,600 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,291 ($2,499) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$99,999,999,999,999,991,433,150,857,216 (about 1 hour ago)