Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00493 AUD / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 4,025 prices entered by 472 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,650 (740,636 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)