Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00112 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,058 (₩5,408,125) in Bucheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 2 hours ago)