Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,070 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,124 (COL$6,754,197) in Bucaramanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 1 hour ago)