Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 274 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 11% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,187 (€4,576) in Brussels.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)