Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,369 prices entered by 251 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 14% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)