Cost of living comparison between Brno, Czech Republic and Adelaide, Australia
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05288 AUD / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,030 prices entered by 118 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,510 (123,110 Kč) in Brno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)