Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02981 AUD / GMD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is about the same as in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$15,621 (524,028 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)