Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02840 AUD / GMD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,099 (179,535 Dalasi) in Brikama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)