Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 842 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 AUD / BBD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,489 (20,596 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)