Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.637 AUD / BBD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 10% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,203 (11,301 Bds$) in Bridgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Detroit, Michigan costs $203 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Peshawar costs ₨1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)