Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 905 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,800 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,268 (€4,009) in Brescia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)