Cost of living in Brazzaville, Republic of the Congo compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 AUD / XAF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brazzaville (Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$11,250 (4,911,534 Franc) in Brazzaville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,710 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)