Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,182 prices entered by 149 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 50% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)