Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.386 AUD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 51% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)