Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 910 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32229 AUD / RON
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,699 (8,376 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)