Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 884 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31044 AUD / RON
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 62% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,873 (18,920 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)