Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 839 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,771 (C$10,720) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)