Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,004 (C$4,985) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)