Cost of living comparison between Brandon, Manitoba, Canada and Adelaide, Australia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.985 AUD / CAD
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 33% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$10,440 (C$10,600) in Brandon, Manitoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (43 minutes ago)