Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 807 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.417 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 31% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,270 (€7,953) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)