Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 752 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 28% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,419 (€3,598) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)