Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.420 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,615 (€8,881) in Bonn.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)