Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 776 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,695 (€8,985) in Bonn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)