Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 719 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.506 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,765 (€3,827) in Bonn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (42 minutes ago)