Cost of living comparison between Bonn, Germany and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 907 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.441 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,688 (€8,111) in Bonn.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 2 hours ago)