Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02085 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,345 (₨256,414) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)