Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.324 AUD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 30% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$11,337 ($8,564) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)