Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,181 prices entered by 415 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)