Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,646 prices entered by 480 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)