Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 AUD / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,408 prices entered by 477 different people.
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,900 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,444 (COL$7,455,340) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)