Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 AUD / IDR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$7,673 (Rp 75,913,158) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (41 minutes ago)