Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16025 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 9% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,318 (kr 101,832) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 3 hours ago)