Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16077 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 17% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$9,149 (kr 56,908) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,800 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (42 minutes ago)