Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15914 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 8% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$16,244 (kr 102,072) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$15,000 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shenzhen costs 元0.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥80,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$5,160 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 20,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 50,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)