Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16402 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 20% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$10,001 (kr 60,972) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$8,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)