Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15907 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 16% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,592 (kr 54,014) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,400 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)