Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15583 AUD / NOK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 14% more expensive than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,326 (kr 53,430) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$7,300 in Adelaide.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)