Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 AUD / SLL
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 49% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,763 (22,762,827 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)