Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 953 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00188 AUD / MWK
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 58% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,200 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$3,004 (1,595,849 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (41 minutes ago)