Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 AUD / TND
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 77% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,500 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$1,996 (3,715 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)