Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,104 (2,558,000 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)