Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00216 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 16% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$13,690 (6,338,531 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)