Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 997 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00239 AUD / XOF
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 27% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,085 (2,545,526 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)