Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,080 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01997 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 64% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$7,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,490 (124,688 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)