Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01981 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 61% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,300 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,444 (123,378 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)