Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 995 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01900 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$8,400 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,895 (152,376 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)