Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01928 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 66% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$16,250 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$5,453 (282,744 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 2 hours ago)