Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.717 AUD / GBP
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 19% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,000 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$12,129 (£7,062) in Birmingham.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)