Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Adelaide, Australia
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$15,625 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$6,250 (﷼ 155,625,218) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)